Fossil Dealers In Honolulu?

Axelorox

I didn't think there would be much in the way of fossils in Hawaii but it seems that even as fast as the land changes and as geologically speaking, the islands are young, there have been some fossils found there. Here is a link thats interesting... http://www.blackriverfossils.org/Hawaii/TripReports/tabid/54/pt/1/Filter/488/Category/488/Default.aspx

and if you do a simple 'hawaii' search on this forum, there are some interesting threads also! :) Have a safe trip!

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

Charles Darwin

I can only imagine fossils being MUCH more expensive in HI, since it would have to be imported.

There's a company in Honolulu called "Two Teachers Digging Science," which is literally two retired teachers selling fossils, jewelry, and other stuff (their kids help too). They do shows around the island. I met them when they lived in California years ago and did shows. I just saw them last week in Tucson.

I'm visiting there for a few days in March. Anyone know of any fossil dealers there?