Nicer Teeth From Wednesday's Dive All Cleaned Up.

megateeth

These came out nice so I thought I would post them. I went back to the same spot on Thursday and yesterday and came up empty so a little spot must have opened up and let these go. I will have to try there again in a month or so and see if I can find more. The problem is it is a long boat ride not to find anything. This week was worth it though.

post-1309-0-43890100-1329567690_thumb.jpg

post-1309-0-75351800-1329567700_thumb.jpg

post-1309-0-80752100-1329567711_thumb.jpg

post-1309-0-97593900-1329567718_thumb.jpg

Wow! Great Teeth.. I wish i could go diving , i have two broken ear drums. the most diving i done has been in the bath tub.... :)

Wow, those are so nice. How do you polish them up? Also, are there any good dive charter operators out of your area, or do you need your own boat and area knowledge? I'm in Jax, FL and have been wanting to head up to Savanah or Charleston for a dive, but don't know a good boat operator yet.

Thx,

Chippewa

Super sweet teeth.

Thanks every one. There was a charter operator in Hilton Head a few years back but they closed. The closest is Charleston. I am guessing the insurance costs keep people from opening a fossil dive charter.

Yep, super sweet teeth. I also like the hubble. I just found my best hubble yet, but yours is still better ;). On the charter stuff. I have had a great many folks contact me regarding being a charter for them. The insurance is ridiculous in this modern era of lawsuits. Diving is dangerous and unfortunately a lot of folks that utilize charters don't dive often enough themselves and thus represent an even bigger liablity due to their lack of experience and often lack of physical condition. Don't take offense though as I know this is a generalization and many of you that have utilized dive charters are in excellent shape! ;) Also keep in mind that the river requires a greater degree of physical conditioning than open water due to the much higher currents and skill due to low or non existent vis. Some of the deeper ocean holes are also difficult due to extreme depth though. If folks want to find fossil teeth, I would always recommend Venice due to the better vis, lower currents, and generally less depth.

I would agree with this. Another important thing to consider is that you need redundancy since you can have no buddy and ou need to know your gear by feel because of the zero vis.

Super sweet teeth.

Yep, super sweet teeth. I also like the hubble. I just found my best hubble yet, but yours is still better ;). On the charter stuff. I have had a great many folks contact me regarding being a charter for them. The insurance is ridiculous in this modern era of lawsuits. Diving is dangerous and unfortunately a lot of folks that utilize charters don't dive often enough themselves and thus represent an even bigger liablity due to their lack of experience and often lack of physical condition. Don't take offense though as I know this is a generalization and many of you that have utilized dive charters are in excellent shape! ;) Also keep in mind that the river requires a greater degree of physical conditioning than open water due to the much higher currents and skill due to low or non existent vis. Some of the deeper ocean holes are also difficult due to extreme depth though. If folks want to find fossil teeth, I would always recommend Venice due to the better vis, lower currents, and generally less depth.

Wow, those are so nice. How do you polish them up? Also, are there any good dive charter operators out of your area, or do you need your own boat and area knowledge? I'm in Jax, FL and have been wanting to head up to Savanah or Charleston for a dive, but don't know a good boat operator yet.

Thx,

Chippewa

If you'll contact Southeastern Skin Diver Supply in Al. The guy name is Spence. He runs charters to the Beaufort SC area and they are doing really well on the Meg teeth. He's a good guy, Number one in my book. Hope this helps.

Those are definitely beautiful teeth... We have gone to IRB for vacation the last three years ... I wanted to go last year but didn't... Peace is only about 1.5 hrs from IRB I think

Edited by feeshy1