2 Concretions

CH4ShotCaller

Went lookin' for some concretions last Monday. The weather forecast was rain, wind and cold temperatures... fine Washington weather. We decided to go anyway and I had a site in mind that was far away from the other sites we usually search. Spent the entire day with chisel and hammer, soaked. By the time I couldn't take anymore, I found only two. LOL! My fingers had cramped up so bad, I couldn't open my hand.

Hot dogs 'n chili was standard fare, of course. I noticed after taking a picture of the finds, my hammer has a skull and crossbones. Appropriate picture that described how I felt on the way home, Ha!

post-7395-0-47215200-1330457257_thumb.jpg

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif

You gonna pop them open? Hammer or freeze/thaw? and I ain't talkin about your fingers! ;) After a day like that I would be anxious to see whats inside them! :) Keep us posted! :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

Charles Darwin

LOL @ Kehbe! Man, they're still in bad shape. Hand was swollen for three days afterwards! AND I agree with you Micropterus! would love to see the State remove some overburden so we can git to the good 'uns!

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif

Looks good now u just have to work them out or break them! : o Oh ya when youre done lets see some pics too ;)