Don't Ever Give Up

Malcolmt

Great find. I've had some luck with other finds while looking for trilos including tuzoia and anomolocaris appendage. Love to find a eurypterid but the only trilo rock I have found around here (cranbrook,bc) is lower to middle Cambrian.

Chris

I would love to find any part of an anomolocaris not to mention anything from the burgess shale area (legal of course)

I would love to find any part of an anomolocaris not to mention anything from the burgess shale area (legal of course)

You and everyone else on the forum I'd wager. :)

Edit: Sanctacaris would probably be my choice, even over Anomalocaris.

Edited by AgrilusHunter

"They ... savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of ordinary things."

-- Terry Pratchett

But Peter, then you would have to quit walking around looking for wormy things in chert!!!!!!!!

Actually... I would love to find another acanthodii in the late Silurian : ), then comes soft bodied worms, Lazarus Taxon trilobite, horseshoe crab, cooksonia then eurypterids.... in terms of preference.....

Yep Malcolm its a beaut!!! I am totally envious

Quarrycomber

Thanks for all the kind comments..... Dave we just need to get you staying in one spot and working it. Though you did get a good geology lesson from S.C. last Friday.