Can Anyone Help Me With Nw Georgia Road Cut Advise?

fossiljunkie

hi everyone,

can anyone pm me some advise as to where to find some road cuts in northwest georgia or tennessee chattanooga area.

i see some basic info out there that is old and wanted to get some advise as to where some road cuts would be hat are still searchable and not a site that has become off limits. i'm new to the area and very unfamiliar with hunting road cuts. all my hunting was for vertebrate fossils in stream beds. this will be very new to me and don;t know how or where to start learning a whole new way to hunting.

if anyone hunts some nw georgia or chattanooga road cuts and would like to show me a site or two i would be grateful.

Today's the day!

Mel Fisher

I hope this helps:

http://www.fossilsit...m/STATES/TN.HTM

I plan on going up to the Gray site next week and hope to hunt on the way up and back. Happy hunting :)

thanks. i always found this website to have very old and outdated info although in general it is helpful. problem is i don't want to waste long trips if sites are now off limits so that is why i wasn;t using this link that you sent. i was hoping someone could enlighten me as to some areas that are currently still allowed. thanks

Today's the day!

Mel Fisher

sorry about that. Well if your ever come to Nashville let me know, we have nothing but roadcuts. I can point you in the right direction. :)

post-3008-0-46795600-1339916070_thumb.jpg

post-3008-0-32328100-1339916077_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ameenah

Explore -> Dream -> Discover !