Admin Help!

ghost1066

Since the crash I haven't been able to log on so I created this account to try and get some help. I changed passwords, no joy. Tried everything I could think of, same thing. I want my account back, stupid hackers. Can anyone give me a hand?

Tommy Ellis

ghost1066

You should be all set: use your new (ghost5) log-in name and password; all your posts & etc go with them, but your screen name is ghost1066.

>Looks like you'll need to reload your avatar...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Glad you're back, ghost!

On another note, there are still some things that are not yet right from my perspective. Are there still fixes happening? I'm not complaining at all, I just don't know if I should start making someone aware, or just continue to be patient. (Which is no problem; just thankful that I'm on).

Steve

Thanks it is good to be back. I had auto log in set so it wasn't caps. Plus I retyped it many many times. But it is fixed and now I can post again if I ever have anything worth posting. Thanks for the quick fix.