Fossil Hunting In Ny Video

Umbro

[media=]

[/media]

Starting a new video blog of fossil hunting in NY state.

I used a Panasonic GH2 for filiming this. I will be making more videos and doing on the filed recording!

Enjoy!

Edited by Umbro

Thanks for the video! Firstly, I have to credit you for your flawlessly made video, everything was done professionally. I'd also like to add that I found it particularly interesting seeing all the fossils that you find and the locations that you hunt in - as they're so different from the locations that I hunt in. I really enjoyed the whole video, and I'd love to see more! :)

Joe

Kind regards,

Joe

I also enjoyed your video. I lived and collected fossils in NYS for over twenty years and miss the abundance of the Paleozoic. We have some great fossils here in Texas as well but I still miss those deep dark woods and streams of the Catskills and Hudson Valley.

Very cool video :).

Fossils are simply one of the coolest things on earth--discovering them is just marvelous! Makes you all giddy inside!

Thanks guys! I'll be filming some mroe of my fossil collection soon and posting more videos in the series.

Cool. I grew up in NY (upstate) and its neat to see fossils collected from NY.

What video editing software do you use?

Daryl.

Nice video, Jon. :)

Thanks for posting it. I'll stay tuned!

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Very nice, quite professional, must have taken many hours of work!!!!!

Thanks everyone. I'm using a Panasonic gh2 with a stock 14-42mm lense, 82mm variable hoya nd filter, zoom h4 with sescom cable along with sony vegas pro 10 for basic editing. I'm also a composer on the side so i can compose my own music while editing videos. I worked for a few years as a videographer and video editor. I'll be doing some more interviews with paelontologists about the geological history of new york. Stay tuned for part II.

- Jon

Thank you so much for sharing your video with us, will stay tuned for more to come.