Bbc - David Attenborough - First Life , Very Good

Ameenah

There's a book that goes with that. I've never seen the film part but the book is pretty good.

I've enjoyed watching these. There is some amazing fossils shown. However I found it odd that he pointed to the swimmerets under the lobster's tail and said those were it's gills. Kind of makes me wonder what other info wasn't 100% accurate.

Ramo

For one species to mourn the death of another is a new thing under the sun.
-Aldo Leopold

Thank you, I enjoyed it, my only complaint is they jumped around talking about ages too much for the non-geologist or advanced amateur. They commented on Ammnoids while talking about Cambrian and jumped to Sea scorpions of the Silurian as they were all together other than throwing in a date or two. I also was hurt that they skipped the main predator of the Ordovician, the Nautiloids. A 15 to 20 foot straight Nautiloid would have been pretty scary. It was a very entertaining and informative program. Thank You!!

Thank you, I enjoyed it, my only complaint is they jumped around talking about ages too much for the non-geologist or advanced amateur. They commented on Ammnoids while talking about Cambrian and jumped to Sea scorpions of the Silurian as they were all together other than throwing in a date or two. I also was hurt that they skipped the main predator of the Ordovician, the Nautiloids. A 15 to 20 foot straight Nautiloid would have been pretty scary. It was a very entertaining and informative program. Thank You!!

I'm glad you liked it, I think there are more videos I have to check

Explore -> Dream -> Discover !

I loved this programme and had to run out and buy it on DVD, David Attenborough is a one of a kind!

I loved this programme and had to run out and buy it on DVD, David Attenborough is a one of a kind!

Very cool

Explore -> Dream -> Discover !