erose

Lucky texas! No Mesozoic rocks here in Ontario and none in New York. pls let me know if you find and post any would be muchly appreciated

Thanks

David

Quarrycomber

Lucky texas! No Mesozoic rocks here in Ontario and none in New York. pls let me know if you find and post any would be muchly appreciated

Thanks

David

Texas is good to us collectors although I often wish there was more representation of the Paleozoic to collect. I lived in NY for many years and there are some Mesozoic outcrops way down in the SE as well as along the north shore of long Island.

But up your way it's all Paleozoic. Lots of folks here envy your abundance of trilobites and other interesting things like Eurypterids.

Also dinos here are not as common as what might be found up in the Rockies or other more terrestrial deposits. It's not hard to find footprints here in the central Texas but bones are few and far between with a few exceptions. Google" "The Arlington Site" for more.

If you like some paleozic fossils like trilobites let me know and I will send you one

Cheers!

Quarrycomber