Denver Show Sept 14,15,16

jpc

Boy, I tell you, I had to look through his assortment for nearly an hour before making a choice on that Carch. The choice was mainly due to budget, but I couldn't be happier with it. Got four things from him after a couple of hours of deciding which way to go. He's an excellent guy. He lives about half an hour away, too.

Nick

He certainly is an excellent guy, i've been talking to him via email for over a year now and would love to meet him in person. I will soon be buying a 6 inch tall Carcharodontosaurus vertebra from him. His choice of kem kem fossils is unrivalled! Lucky you for living so close to him.

"In Africa, one can't help becoming caught up in the spine-chilling excitement of the hunt. Perhaps, it has something to do with a memory of a time gone by, when we were the prey, and our nights were filled with darkness..."

-Eternal Enemies: Lions And Hyenas

His choice is unrivaled, no doubt about it. I'd be shocked if anybody else on the planet gets as many of the good ones as he does. He was telling me about some 12" spino teeth he had that all got sold. Would have loved the opportunity just to see them.

He'll even shop around at shows for you if you can't be there in person. And the best part...he seems extremely trustable and knowledgeable. That's the best trait a Moroccan dealer can have.

Nick

Nick, each one of those is a fistful of awe... :wub:

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Thanks for the photos guys it looks like there was something for everyone.

I know it has already been said but well done on those teeth Nick and as for a 12" spino tooth, that would probably be bigger than the two largest ones I have seen glued together!!!

Love to see a photo of that. :P