Discovery Channel Cretaceous Nj/inversand

Vordigern

Very cool! Thanks for the link.

That looks like an awesome site to work.

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Hi Vordigern!

Awesome! You've got a great place to work and some fantastic projects to work on. Thanks for posting the link!

"They ... savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of ordinary things."

-- Terry Pratchett

Wouldn't it be something if you have there the smoking gun to decipher the timeline of the K/T extinction!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Very cool! Thanks for the link.

That looks like an awesome site to work.

Regards,

Its a big dirty, sloppy mess to work in but I cant think of anywhere else Id rather be...dont tell my wife I said that ;)

Wouldn't it be something if you have there the smoking gun to decipher the timeline of the K/T extinction!

Yes, I wonder if there are any ammonites found there or were they all extinct by then?

I have a pavlovian drool response to big flat drawers being opened, full of little boxes..

BTW Why do videos these days always play choppy on my machine? -the pic is choppy and the sound gets ahead of it... I used to be able to hit Pause and the video would continue to load so that when it was fully loaded I could hit Play it would play cleanly. I guess everything is made for high speed connections and only for high speed, who cares about anyone else.

...BTW Why do videos these days always play choppy on my machine? -the pic is choppy and the sound gets ahead of it...

Make sure your version of Flash Player is up-to-date.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Yes, I wonder if there are any ammonites found there or were they all extinct by then?

I have a pavlovian drool response to big flat drawers being opened, full of little boxes..

BTW Why do videos these days always play choppy on my machine? -the pic is choppy and the sound gets ahead of it... I used to be able to hit Pause and the video would continue to load so that when it was fully loaded I could hit Play it would play cleanly. I guess everything is made for high speed connections and only for high speed, who cares about anyone else.

we have found ammonites there, best one I found was about 3/4 complete