Looking For A Dino Hunting Outing?

jpc

Hi all-

Another in the long line of shameless self-promotions. I have spent the past few days organizing our summer dino digs here at the Tate Museum. Anyone wnt to join us for a week of dino digging fun, check out the info... its all here at http://www.caspercollege.edu/tate/index.html

I know that most of you here are collectors, so know from the gitgo that these trips are run to collect for the museum. but if you want to join in the experience of a real dino dig, this may be the one for you. .. also i will say that I, being the guy in charge, usually allow folks to keep a few souvenir pieces, and that ours are the cheapest dino digs avaiable in the US and A... at leasy I think they are. Feel free to email me (on web site) or PM me if you have any questions.

What?! did i hear you say this would be a great gift for that dino nerd cousin of your neighbor's? Yes, as long as he/she is at least 16 yrs old.

That's all for now.. gotta plane to catch.

Happy Holidays to all and to all a Cool Yule and a Joyous Solstice... remember the days start getting longer now, if we survive the end of the Mayan Calendar.

jpc