Newbie From Nc

greel

Hi fellow fossil wranglers,

I'm a hunter/collector from North Carolina, who has just stumbled across your wonderful website. What I

lack in knowledge about fossils, I make up for with enthusiasm. I would love to join your group here to

gain knowledge, hear stories about trips, see your wonderful finds and just discuss anything and everything

about fossils. Not being very computer saavy, it will probably take me a long while to figure how to share

pics of some of my finds. I found a sweet great white yesterday that I'll try to post along with more of my

nicer recent finds. Until I get rolling here you can see pics of my finds at: www.flickr.com/photos/reeltooth/

My photographic skills do not do most of the teeth justice. Hopefully that too will improve with time. You can

also enlarge the photos through a menu click above the pictures.

-greel

Welcome aboard. :) I couldn't get your photo site to pull up.

-----"Your Texas Connection!"------

Fossils: Windows to the past

Welcome to the forum, greel.

No reason not to post some pix here, even duplicates of those posted elsewhere. Read the thread "Photographing Fossils" in the FOSSIL MEDIA sub-forum to get some ideas that may help your own efforts. Then post away!

-----Harry Pristis

http://pristis.wix.com/the-demijohn-page

What seest thou else

In the dark backward and abysm of time?

---Shakespeare, The Tempest

Thanks fellas,

Sorry it didn't work Mike. I managed to post some of my great white teeth under my first gallery folder (greel-carcharodon carcharias).

I can't believe that I got it right the first try, which is clearly a testament to how user friendly this site is. Again, thanks for the welcome!

-greel