Here We Go Again

explorer1

ok guys triva time, this tooth is not worn bad at all it just looks it, prob old fish, anyway what type is it? possible phtycodus upper plate i dunno.the top has a ridge like heterodontus, but the tooth is to chubby for that, thanks guys oh and gals.

post-900-1225411260_thumb.jpg

post-900-1225411307_thumb.jpg

post-900-1225411354_thumb.jpg

post-900-1225411415_thumb.jpg

post-900-1225411503_thumb.jpg

also i have gravel for sale check the trade room or my posts. god hunting.

Looks more Pycnodont to me.
it looks like them to me but the ridge thing is bugging me, never seen one with a ridge on top, i have seen them sunk in on top but not a ridge. thanks lance

By george, I think Lance has it. Nice trilobite
momma what trilobyte thats a tooth :o

I was looking at the other one and thought it didn't post, OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! I have been having trouble getting things to post right and thought I was re posting to that one. Sorry about that but I did get a good laugh out of it when I read this. Ok I will go stand in the corner now with red face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still had to repost this, it didn't go through the first time. But hay explorer1 I wasn't going to say anything because I guess I am not the only one, when you answered my email do you know that it sent me 30 emails of the same thing? I couldn't believe it when I seen all of them just figured you were having problems too.

I was looking at the other one and thought it didn't post, OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! I have been having trouble getting things to post right and thought I was re posting to that one. Sorry about that but I did get a good laugh out of it when I read this. Ok I will go stand in the corner now with red face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still had to repost this, it didn't go through the first time. But hay explorer1 I wasn't going to say anything because I guess I am not the only one, when you answered my email do you know that it sent me 30 emails of the same thing? I couldn't believe it when I seen all of them just figured you were having problems too.
yea my computer has its stutter moments, but hay that was a good guess as to what it could have been . YALL TRILOBYTES HAVE TEETH MOMMA SAID SO :P

...TRILOBYTES HAVE TEETH...

Just the Vampire Trilos :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!