Australovenator Comes Alive!

caveindia

A new take on a carnivorous dinosaur originally discovered in Queensland, Australia in 2006.

Children react as a carnivorous theropod known as the Australovenator dinosaur walks through crowds along the Southbank, in London, Feb. 18, 2013. The dinosaur is one of many that can be visited at the Erth's Dinosaur Petting Zoo, visiting from Australia, the creatures can be touched and fed at the Southbank Centre. (Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP Photo).

http://abcnews.go.com/International/slideshow/today-pictures-feb-18-2013-18531658

post-10993-0-97219200-1361393959_thumb.jpg

Oh yay! Southbanks just a couple hours from me!

I like how they made it look (going by that picture). Seems chunkier than i envisioned.

I saw the actual skeleton up at Winton, not so close...like 14 hours drive! But that is Australia's dinosaur capital.

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."

Nice to live close to the action. I visited Queensland in early 2000s and did some caving in Chillago.