Jurassic Park 3D

mikeymig

Better prepare for a new trilogy...rumor says that's what's going to happen. Jurassic Park IV is supposedly in the works. They say it is going to start fresh, as in a whole new trilogy, not a carry-on of the first three. How they can pull that off is anybody's guess.

How many "Night mares on Elm Street" movies have there been?

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks

Better prepare for a new trilogy...rumor says that's what's going to happen. Jurassic Park IV is supposedly in the works. They say it is going to start fresh, as in a whole new trilogy, not a carry-on of the first three. How they can pull that off is anybody's guess.

Really? If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Many times I've wondered how much there is to know.  
led zeppelin

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png IPFOTM.png IPFOTM2.png IPFOTM3.png IPFOTM4.png IPFOTM5.png

That's exactly right. While us paleo people can pick the movies apart (you're less likely to if you read the novel, since it explains a lot of things the movie doesn't), nobody can top the first movie.

In 20 years they should remake the first one with the following adjustments: T. rex's hands repositioned. "Velociraptor" running properly. T. rex totally destroying the interior of that car with the kids in it.

Yep, they should remake the movie in 20 years to correct those issues. haha :D

"If you don't move, it can't see you" maybe so, but it could certainly smell a good chunk of food like three bite sized humans.

Edited by jpc

I say just enjoy movies for what they are, don't pick them apart =)

Is better that way.

A new trilogy = more dino's to dream about!

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."

Ah, the movie that started it all for many of us fossil collectors, I am sure :)

I still find it kinda amusing that the star of the movie T-Rex supposedly never existed in the Jurassic, but I guess to call a movie "Cretaceous Park" just doesn't sound right for some reason....

Anyhow, can't wait to see both the 3D re-mastered and the new trilogy!