Carboniferous Plants From France 22

docdutronc

Another great piece, How do you store them all?

My collection is actualy composed of 1760 samples,the bigest is trunk who 's weigh : 20/30/40/60 kilogrammes ,the smallest are in box ...in my cellar ,in my living room......,

post-967-1226077943_thumb.jpg

post-967-1226077989_thumb.jpg

post-967-1226078023_thumb.jpg

post-967-1226078088_thumb.jpg

The detail in the 3rd photo is just unbelievable. The pattern is perfect, it is hard to believe that it is a fossil, it looks like a work of art. I would love that covering my fireplace. A true masterpiece.

My collection is actualy composed of 1760 samples,the bigest is trunk who 's weigh : 20/30/40/60 kilogrammes ,the smallest are in box ...in my cellar ,in my living room......,

I would be more than happy to store some of it for you!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Bruno, you are the lepidodendron champion! And Carboniferous as well! Congratulation from Ukraine.

By the way, can I get your permition to put 1-2 photoes of lepidodendron bark in prepared for publication manual for students about geology, environment and climate change interaction in the modern world?

Roman

By the way, can I get your permition to put 1-2 photoes of lepidodendron bark in prepared for publication manual for students about geology, environment and climate change interaction in the modern world?

Roman

Ah yes, the oceanographer! Excellent way to tie your accomplishments together :)

You have plant fossils from Antarctica also, don't you?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Ah yes, the oceanographer! Excellent way to tie your accomplishments together :)

You have plant fossils from Antarctica also, don't you?

Twenty eight years ago I didn't think about fossils at all and visited Cape of Norway (Weddell Sea) where saw onle ice and icebergs. But you are right Auspex, I do. To be more precise my friend-geologist from St. Petersburg (Russia) has brought me piece of fossilazed wood from one of the Antarctic oasis in 90's. I just remembered about that stone, will find it and post.

Twenty eight years ago I didn't think about fossils at all and visited Cape of Norway (Weddell Sea) where saw onle ice and icebergs. But you are right Auspex, I do. To be more precise my friend-geologist from St. Petersburg (Russia) has brought me piece of fossilazed wood from one of the Antarctic oasis in 90's. I just remembered about that stone, will find it and post.

I would love to see wood from the antarctic!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruno, could you specify the size for 3rd and 4th specs.

HOOOOOOOOOOOO,my friends, it 's too,I 'm just a lover ,an enthusiast of carboniferous plants ...........

Romank

nr 3 size of a leaf cushion / 8 millimeters

nr 4 size othe sample 30 x 25 centimeters

post-967-1226124405_thumb.jpg

Roman

Hi Romank

no problem ,you ca

Roman

Hi Romank

no problem ,you ca

Hi Romank

no problem ,you ca

just a little problem whith my computer ,....yes roman you can use these pictures ....,no problem

bruno

picture attachement

sigillaria mamillaris size 15 centimeters

post-967-1226125862_thumb.jpg

post-967-1226125893_thumb.jpg