Last One And No Idea. Shell Maybe?

lissa318

OK. Also found today near Pittsburgh PA. I am having issues getting good pictures and hoping these are OK. If not let me know. I'm sure you can see the shape I am referring too... at the bottom where is widens it is very white. Not sure if exposed shell or something else? Or maybe nothing??? Hahahaha! Thoughts?

post-8801-0-94675800-1364003313_thumb.jpgpost-8801-0-07976100-1364003350_thumb.jpg

Thanks in advance. :)

Can you get a nice, clear closeup? I have an idea, but don't want to commit.

I am having bad luck with pics right now. Maybe this will help? If not I will try in natural light tomorrow. Let me know! :)post-8801-0-13691800-1364004944_thumb.jpg

post-8801-0-84340900-1364005020_thumb.jpg

I think I'll refrain from guessing. I'm just not seeing what I thought it might be. Sorry! :(

Thanks for the extra pics.

Steve

Oh boo! Thanks anyways I appreciate it. If no other ideas I'll try to post another one tomorrow, just in case. I know my pics aren't great! :(

I think I'll refrain from guessing. I'm just not seeing what I thought it might be. Sorry! :(

Thanks for the extra pics.

Looks like a rock to me.

Waiting for my "boo"

:P

Total BOO!!! lol Oh, well thanks for the response. Thought I'd be better at this by now.... At least at acknowledging if it's nothing.... :( Thankfully I have a 3 year old so I am use to hearing "NO." You guys say it much nicer. Haha ;)

Can someone please tell me why those areas right at the bottom are such a dense white, I'd appreciate it. I need to understand. The shape seems to be a different material and texture and seems to sit in the rock which confuses me.

The white stuff may be calcite like the cake frosting on your other piece. :)

Context is critical.

The white stuff may be calcite like the cake frosting on your other piece. :)

Ahhh. OK I could see that being possible! Thanks Missourian. I'll be sure not to quit my day job... lol ;)