Unknown Theropode Limb Bones

Tyrannosaurus Rex

Hello everybody,

I want to buy 4 bones off eBay,but im not sure from what dinosaur those bones are?

Seller describe them as limb bones,but im not 100% sure are they real bones,so i wanted your professional opinion.

Here are pictures

post-10251-0-18734200-1365191767_thumb.jpg

post-10251-0-49305600-1365191798_thumb.jpg

Every comment is welcome!

Hi T Rex the bones look like dinosaur bones from the hell creek formation in color and texture, I can verify that. However, I'm not sure they belong to theropods since those bones are hollow and I cannot tell from these pictures or in looking at the listing on eBay. My guess is that they are from herbivores. Good luck and don't pay too much since they are only partial limb bones in poor condition.

• I found this Informative 1

Hi T Rex the bones look like dinosaur bones from the hell creek formation in color and texture, I can verify that. However, I'm not sure they belong to theropods since those bones are hollow and I cannot tell from these pictures or in looking at the listing on eBay. My guess is that they are from herbivores. Good luck and don't pay too much since they are only partial limb bones in poor condition.

Thank you very much :)

You are pro,since i didn't told they are from Hell Creek formation and you knew it.