A Few Good Megs

Craig Little

This Winter I have found more nice Megs than I have the last few years combined. This one is the largest I have found to date at 5 1/4 inches.

I'm going to try and post a few of my favorites. Anyone know a good place to buy quality display stands for a good price aside from ebay?

post-10854-0-71792200-1366171864_thumb.jpg

Edited by Craig Little

i'd be quite pleased to find any meg you've shown!

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Super nice! Are these found along a shoreline? By the wear pattern they look as though they are. That 5 incher has some really neat coloring.

These are really nice teeth congratulations.

As for display stands, http://www.buriedtreasurefossils.com/Display_material_catalog.htm

"In Africa, one can't help becoming caught up in the spine-chilling excitement of the hunt. Perhaps, it has something to do with a memory of a time gone by, when we were the prey, and our nights were filled with darkness..."

-Eternal Enemies: Lions And Hyenas

• 3 weeks later...

These are amazing. My father has been hunting for a Meg his whole life and would kill to find just ONE of these. Was this from a VA hunt, or did you travel?

I live in VA, and usually search along the Potomac. Have a pass for Shark Tooth Island. But in June am going on a guided tour with permission to hunt at Straford Hills under the cliffs. We are HOPING we will finally get our Meg!

• 2 weeks later...