Ya Baby

steve71

Woah sweet mammoth teeth! Haven't found one yet :(

lots of miles walking over the years. petranilla creek, not sure if thats spelled right but found a few kingsville area .

Hi Steve, Nice finds...Hoping you do that well after every rain! Thanks for showing us.

Is that a nice invertebrate plate above them as well? Regards, Chris

Wow!

That in-situ pic makes it look like they were all grouped together. Were they?

SWard
Southeast Missouri

(formerly Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX)

USA

You will spend a lot of years before you find something as awesome as this-----Tom

Grow Old Kicking And Screaming !!
"Don't Tread On Me"

AWESOME!!! Great find, congratulations. :fistbump::goodjob::fistbump:

Bulldozers and dirt Bulldozers and dirt
behind the trailer, my desert
Them red clay piles are heaven on earth
I get my rocks off, bulldozers and dirt

Patterson Hood; Drive-By Truckers

image.png.0c956e87cee523facebb6947cb34e842.png May 2016  MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160.png.b42a25e3438348310ba19ce6852f50c1.png May 2012 IPFOTM5.png.fb4f2a268e315c58c5980ed865b39e1f.png.1721b8912c45105152ac70b0ae8303c3.png.2b6263683ee32421d97e7fa481bd418a.pngAug 2013, May 2016, Apr 2020 VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png.af5065d0585e85f4accd8b291bf0cc2e.png.72a83362710033c9bdc8510be7454b66.png.9171036128e7f95de57b6a0f03c491da.png Oct 2022

Awesome Steve! get back out there and find some more..thanks for sharing! :D

Process of identification "mistakes create wisdom".

Hi Steve, Nice finds...Hoping you do that well after every rain! Thanks for showing us.

Is that a nice invertebrate plate above them as well? Regards, Chris

no

You will spend a lot of years before you find something as awesome as this-----Tom

i've found at least 12 in 12 years.just got to find a good place that might take a few years,lol

3 of them were

Do you think they may be associated in any way?

If you've found 12, sooner or later you may end up finding more of the critter.

You're obviously in a good location for mammoth material.

SWard
Southeast Missouri

(formerly Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX)

USA

WOW...What a great find...... congrad's.. I wish I could find them here in Jersey...You can ,,,but very rare.

Edited by njfossilhunter

Tony
The Brooks Are Like A Box Of Chocolates,,,, You Never Know What You'll Find.

I Told You I Don't Have Alzheimer's.....I Have Sometimers. Some Times I Remember

And Some Times I Forget.... I Mostly Forget.

oh have many bones one tusk also right now but its in 5 pieces and there is more of it.but its covered up buy sand and if you dig you might get buried and they will have to dig me up

yes good place also found horse, cammel, bear, cat, wolf, sloth, beaver, turtle ect.3 of the teeth are from same mammoth. i just sell my fossils for gas to find arrowheads.last time i tried to sell my stuff on here all for 500 no takers.so i took my stuff to the fossil show and sure glad i did made over 1600 and my stuff was half price as other sellers.sold our frist day.sorry for rambling

...last time i tried to sell my stuff on here all for 500 no takers.so i took my stuff to the fossil show and sure glad i did made over 1600 and my stuff was half price as other sellers.sold our frist day...

People prefer to know what they're buying...

LINK

LINK

LINK

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

As you can see, I tried to buy things from Steve and could never get a response...

the last time my pc was down and i also work in the oilfield and cant reply as often a i should.i also wanted to sell the last stuff as a whole collection.i dont think you wanted it all.i sell my stuff as a whole collection most of the time.sorry i didnt even know i had a second page and just seen your post right now.so this is the first time i got to reply.my appoligizes.what are you looking for ?