Carboniferous Plants From France 51

docdutronc

I like your sigillaria row! You have a lot of red colour specimens, so rock was oxydated. Are waste damps in Franse still burned like this

post-814-1227472823_thumb.jpg

Yes Roman in france sometimes tips and waste damps smoke like volcanos !!!!!!!

Yes Roman in france sometimes tips and waste damps smoke like volcanos !!!!!!!

In Texas, they just barbeque over mesquite! :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

In Texas, they just barbeque over mesquite! :P

heeeee ,Auspex what is "mesquite" I don't know this word ,give me a synonyn ...,I supose it 's humour !!!!!!

You obviuosly know how it dangerous?!

Yes Roman, I avoid burning aera ,in summer it's too much warm and smoke emissions are no good for health (methan).......

heeeee ,Auspex what is "mesquite" I don't know this word ,give me a synonyn ...,I supose it 's humour !!!!!!

Mesquite is a scrubby, legumous hardwood. It's coals imbue a wonderful sweet, smokey flavor to anything cooked over them. Fortunately for South Texans, it grows like a weed there. Yum yum!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Mesquite is a scrubby, legumous hardwood. It's coals imbue a wonderful sweet, smokey flavor to anything cooked over them. Fortunately for South Texans, it grows like a weed there. Yum yum!

Ok now I understand , so for a "frenchie" like me , that is a curious alimentary use !!!! hahahahha

post-967-1227479933_thumb.jpg

Ok now I understand , so for a "frenchie" like me , that is a curious alimentary use !!!! hahahahha

In the lower left is that 2 different species or are they the same?

In the lower left is that 2 different species or are they the same?

They are lepidodendron barks, not the same fossil ,but the same specie , one is a part ( negative ) the other a counterpart .....