Carboniferous Plants From France 57

docdutronc

The pattern is so perfect on them, it is hard to believe that they are from nature. They are truly natures works of art, just amazing detail.

I envy you Bruno, I still found some small things like this.

post-814-1227465086_thumb.jpg

sigillaria are not abundant in Donetz aera ?

Vice versa, this is one of the main plant coalified in Permian, but in our tips rocks are small in size, so I have still found a small specimens like this one.

post-814-1227467235_thumb.jpg

Nice!!!!!!!!

Nice!!!!!!!!

Unquestionably that is an old sigillaria barks ,Roman if you find old plants you must discover juvenil barks with nice leave cushions ,you speak about permian period ,it is the beginning of a time regression of flora ,westphalian is more exhuberant than permian ?

Unquestionably that is an old sigillaria barks ,Roman if you find old plants you must discover juvenil barks with nice leave cushions ,you speak about permian period ,it is the beginning of a time regression of flora ,westphalian is more exhuberant than permian ?

Bruno, I meant that organics collected in Carboniferous time (Moskovian or Bashkirian here) coalificated from peat to coal during 30-40 Ma. There is no Permian strata near Donetsk at all. :D