Three-Dimensional Mummified Dinosaur Head Fossil

3dmummy

• New Members

Hello fellow fossil enthusiasts. I would like to share with everybody my extremely rare fossil find. I'm not quite sure how to upload the photo seeings how I'm new.could somebody please explain how to do that. thank you

Make sure your files are below 2MB and resize them if necessary. After you click the “reply” button, click on “more reply options” at the bottom of the window. Then use the “browse” button at the bottom of that window to navigate to where the pic is stored on your PC. Double-click the file. Then click the “attach this file” button. Wait until the thumbnail appears. Then in the body of your post, put the cursor where you want the pic to appear and click “add to post” at the right of the thumbnail. Repeat as necessary.

Without wishing to pre-judge, just be forewarned that the forum is littered with the mortal remains of previous posters making similar claims and the threads don’t normally have a very happy ending. Welcome to the forum… let’s see what you have.

Roger

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who [Rudyard Kipling]

Welcome to the Forum. :)

It will be interesting to see what you have there, once you post some pics.

Here is a link to a thread on how to resize your pictures, if necessary.

>< LINK ><

Regards,

EDIT: Link to how to post Pics, also - LINK 2, in case you find it necessary.

Edited by Fossildude19

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

• 2 weeks later...

One tantalizing, provocative post, and hasn't been back since...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Painshill's black hat scared him off perhaps? :P

Not exactly my intention. Still interested to see it... whatever it is!

Edited by painshill

Roger

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who [Rudyard Kipling]