Carboniferous Plants From France 64

docdutronc

In 2002 Professors Cleal and Shutte gave name Laveineopteris to this Neuropterid fern ,in acknowledgement to Professor Laveine from france

this Laveineopteris rarinervis Bunbury comes fron Lievin aera ,Bolsovian (westphalian C ).......

post-967-1227646062_thumb.jpg

post-967-1227646172_thumb.jpg

I am truly amazed at the extensive collection of specimens that you have, each and every one of them are beautifully preserved. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful collection with us.

I am truly amazed at the extensive collection of specimens that you have, each and every one of them are beautifully preserved. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful collection with us.

Mommabetts,I began to collect fossils I was old 20/21 ans ,and now I 'm old of 49 years ....,it is the second collection the first is in Lille Museum !!!!

one of my play ground near Bruay in northern France .....

post-967-1227647020_thumb.jpg

Mommabetts,I began to collect fossils I was old 20/21 ans ,and now I 'm old of 49 years ....,it is the second collection the first is in Lille Museum !!!!

Your playground is amazing, I would give just about anything to have a playground like yours, it has served you well.

Things of such beauty, coming from places of such devestation...

Your book should contain this story too.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Things of such beauty, coming from places of such devestation...

Your book should contain this story too.

Hi Auspex

About places of such devestation ,I 'm obliged speaking ,coal mining,colliers ,collier homes ,these subjects are in my heart ,because my father was a collier ,my grand father too he began to work at the pit number 1 from Lievin ,he was 13 years old , my grand mother has sorted out coal and shales , in north of france the great War and Coal epic are mixed ....Auspex thank 's for your comment !!!

Bruno

Look this postcard of pit number 6 from Lievin in my village , Angres in 1916 ,German postcard .....

Calamites goepperti

Eusphenopteris striata one of my first fossil who I have founded

Linopteris neuropteroides

Neuropteris loshi with triangular pinnules

post-967-1227714348_thumb.jpg

post-967-1227714467_thumb.jpg

post-967-1227714494_thumb.jpg

post-967-1227714520_thumb.jpg

post-967-1227714544_thumb.jpg

Hi Auspex

...coal mining,colliers ,collier homes ,these subjects are in my heart ,because my father was a collier ,my grand father too he began to work at the pit number 1 from Lievin ,he was 13 years old , my grand mother has sorted out coal and shales , in north of france the great War and Coal epic are mixed ....Auspex thank 's for your comment !!!

Bruno

Look this postcard of pit number 6 from Lievin in my village , Angres in 1916 ,German postcard .....

I will look for some history of the area :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!