Quick Sulphur Trip

barefootgirl

Went out for a bit today with some friends from out of town. The weather was fantastic and I found a few nice things.

post-1082-0-95904700-1372734630_thumb.jpg

Just a few odds and ends. The pycnodont tooth was a nice surprise (sp, anomoedus barberi?)

post-1082-0-84926300-1372734632_thumb.jpg

Love finding these fossils covered in crystals. This is a clam with crystal coating.

post-1082-0-24371400-1372734634_thumb.jpg

Some nice Molds of different Gastropods

post-1082-0-59607700-1372734635_thumb.jpg

Trachyscaphite spiniger.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Hey girl, Nice finds, the calcite coated clam will make a nice display piece. Bet it was hot down in the channel, hope you had a breeze----Tom

Grow Old Kicking And Screaming !!
"Don't Tread On Me"

It was actually very nice with it only being 84 outside and breezy.

Hey girl, Nice finds, the calcite coated clam will make a nice display piece. Bet it was hot down in the channel, hope you had a breeze----Tom

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Cool, busting those geodes to find the inside fossils are pretty cool.

Fossils are simply one of the coolest things on earth--discovering them is just marvelous! Makes you all giddy inside!

Great finds! That clam is real nice. I love seeing fossil and mineral specimens together like that.

Gabe

I like crinoids......