Is This Some Kind Of Sponge?

tracer

no, actually it's five bucks. please fold the bill and put it in the slide-out cup holder on the front of your computer.

no, actually it's five bucks. please fold the bill and put it in the slide-out cup holder on the front of your computer.

This link is dead! I want my five bucks back.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

the link is not either dead. try clickin' the correct mouse button. or maybe there's a loose nut on your keyboard...

the link is not either dead. try clickin' the correct mouse button. or maybe there's a loose nut on your keyboard...

The webpage cannot be found

HTTP 404

Most likely causes:

There might be a typing error in the address.

If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to and look for the information you want.

More information

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

post-163-1228533611_thumb.jpg

There is the pic.

Groan.

(Keep the money).

hmmm. somebody said the other day that they couldn't open a link somebody else posted on here. what gives? i test the links when i put them in a post. after a comment was made that it didn't work, i reloaded the page to make sure. why would it work for me and not for someone else? higher security on your browser or something? but that shouldn't give a 404 error. this is troublesome. what if it had been an important message from your sponsor...

hmmm. somebody said the other day that they couldn't open a link somebody else posted on here. what gives? i test the links when i put them in a post. after a comment was made that it didn't work, i reloaded the page to make sure. why would it work for me and not for someone else? higher security on your browser or something? but that shouldn't give a 404 error. this is troublesome. what if it had been an important message from your sponsor...

I think it got ate just like my other post before your commit.

I just knew it had something to do with Spongebob...or at least I was hoping....

Here is something none of y'all know about me: My husband, three children and I all have and wear Spongebob Squarepants pajamas. Yah...we kinda like Spongebob around here.

Thanks tracer.

I can't come up with anything clever enough for my signature...yet.