Huh!

Foshunter

Is this a big Ole Hunka-Hunka POOOOOO???? or a Baby Ruth with Barnacles???? LOL, This is a long ago purchase that I have had a million dollars of fun with. Placing it in a persons hand and asking what does it look like, and watching their expressions----Tom

PS---Yes I'm a sick puppy

post-3940-0-40051900-1375747589_thumb.jpg

Grow Old Kicking And Screaming !!
"Don't Tread On Me"

i'm glad i never trick or treated at YOUR house!

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Tom, Tom, Tom! What have you done here, man? I'm eating lunch and click on an innocent thread called HUH and then I see a ____. I will say though I do think the barnacles add a nice nautical/maritime theme but am hoping this is not a fireplace mantle knicknack as it deserves a really really special place somewhere else! :)

Regards, Chris

Thanks Chris, trust me my better half wouldn't allow this out in public space, it has been banished to the fossil room. You have to admit, for a ______it is a nice one deserving praise for it's artistic structure and form-----LOL

Tom

Grow Old Kicking And Screaming !!
"Don't Tread On Me"

On the contrary. You need to get the book "Everybody Poops" and use your specimen as a paper weight to hold the book down on the back of your toilet. Should get a few interesting comments. I would display it. It's very nice.

~Lise MacFadden - Arkona, Ontario, Canada