Relocated To Southeast Texas

Mike and the Megs!

Good evening all! Just got re located to port Arthur texas with the US Coast Guard from Jacksonville Florida and was hoping for a lil help/ guidance with any locations anyone is willing to provide for fossils/artifacts. Finding shark teeth was one of my favorite past times in Fl (obviously). Doesn't look like much shark teeth or fossil spots are available in the general vicinity with the exception of Mcfaddin but know there are a good amount of artifact/arrowhead spots to be had. I understand the nature of my question will no doubt draw a lot of sarcastic answers such as the store and museums but am really hoping someone will throw me a bone. I will be living in Beaumont very close to Big thicket national preserve . Thanks in advance!!

Thanks Drangonsfly! Found this site a while ago but unfortunately these sites are all quite a hike for me. Ill keep exploring and prying any info I can get tho!

Do you enjoy wade-fishing? :)

I also hear that beach combing on the strand east of Sabine Pass is not without rewards, artifact-wise.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Sure do! Ill def give that a shot and let you know how it went. Appreciate it!