Dinosaur Foot Casts From The Isle Of Wight

DE&i

I’m still working on my report back titled, a 5.00am stroll from Grange Chine to Shippards Chine the reason being one of two cameras I took with me decided not to work anymore. Leaving me with only handful of photos to show of my walk. Things feel a little disjointed at the moment as I try to write it up so in the meantime id thought you might like to see some of the Dinosaur foot casts I managed to take photos of during my 7 day stay on the Isle of Wight.

There was literally dozens of sand stone blocks with many of them being foot casts fallen from eye level between Brook Bay and Hanover point some obvious some less obvious. Please excuse various foot wear and my son being used as scale from time to time.

Regards,

Darren.

post-10585-0-16800100-1377471470_thumb.jpg

post-10585-0-46311600-1377471473_thumb.jpg

post-10585-0-00826100-1377471476_thumb.jpg

post-10585-0-61843200-1377471478_thumb.jpg

Regards.....D&E&i

The only certainty with fossil hunting is the uncertainty.

https://lnk.bio/Darren.Withers

I am....amazed! All those track casts, laying about like so much driftwood! I had no idea!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

you found 1 or 2 then lol! :D glad Elliot got to help you look for them or else you may not have seen any!

Great work seeing all of those footprints; I recognise a few of them from when I last went back in 2010. ;)

post-4683-0-63278100-1377510192_thumb.jpg

Regards,