Digging Fish

old dead things

Some of you will wonder what happened to me, but most won't even know I'm gone. Time to go dig fossil fish in the Green River formation. So no computer, no FF, well no electricity for the next three weeks unless I need to get something I left at home. The RV from Hell will get to make another journey (I tried to trade it off, but couldn't let it go). The wife did some remodeling and threw out most of my old shirts, they were good quarry shirts. I'll take a few pictures and most importantly try to remember to post them.

The next best opportunity to collect Old Dead Things fossils and rocks will be at the fair grounds in Albuquerque, NM October 4-6 for the fall show. Hope we'll meet some members there.

Jim

Old Dead Things

www.olddeadthings.com

Happy hunting! :)

"They ... savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of ordinary things."

-- Terry Pratchett

good times... bout to start prepping my 18 inch layer stuff

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Jim,

I really do hope you do well in the GR. Don't discard the plant material or the non-fish fossils. Happy Hunting!

Jim, good luck as well! I know you got to have discards but I don't want to hear about any of them--its too painful to think about! No electrical and the hellish RV sound great! Would love to be out there looking. Regards, Chris