New Calvert Cliffs Chub

Guest bmorefossil

Great find!

All I can say is SUPERCALAFRAGILISTICEXPIALADOSHOUS. :faint: :faint:

v = 0.25 * g0.5 * SL1.67 * h-1.17

Guest bmorefossil
found this last friday i think, lol, nice 2 1/8inch chub

thanks, you should have seen me when i found 16 all in 5 hours of looking i was all over the place jumping in the air.

Guest bmorefossil
very nice tooth! Great job!

i only wish i could get down there more, it has been 4 weeks, i keep asking my dad but he says nothing, so i sit and watch this one guy find all my teeth lol

i only wish i could get down there more, it has been 4 weeks, i keep asking my dad but he says nothing, so i sit and watch this one guy find all my teeth lol

Not me...I can't find teeth there...I don't know where all your teeth are coming from.

Guest bmorefossil
Not me...I can't find teeth there...I don't know where all your teeth are coming from.

lol i want talking about you, i dont mind you guys finding stuff

Nice chub you got there. When you say it's been four weeks do you mean since you collected that site or since you have collected. Seriously i would probaly need to be committed if i did not collect for four weeks

Guest bmorefossil

well i only have the chance to go durring the weekend anyway and when my dad doesnt want to go then we dont go, would be nice to know some people where i can just drive down and hunt with them. Atropicallondon has been really nice and always have a good time when i get to hunt with him.

Guest bmorefossil
Great find! I love seeing those Calvert teeth!!!

yea so do i, i just hope i can find some bigger ones, if you want to see some more go check out my gallery

yea so do i, i just hope i can find some bigger ones, if you want to see some more go check out my gallery

O.K. how do I find your gallery? I tried bmorefossil & calvert cliff fossils. got 0 results.

O.K. how do I find your gallery? I tried bmorefossil & calvert cliff fossils. got 0 results.

Click on "bmorefossil" (above his avatar in his post); select "view member profile". On the profile page, at center, find the "gallery" tab and click it.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Click on "bmorefossil" (above his avatar in his post); select "view member profile". On the profile page, at center, find the "gallery" tab and click it.

Thanx, I'll check it out

Guest bmorefossil
Thanks, you have a great collection for just 3 years!! keep posting those great teeth...

well it gets better than that, over 70 megs from just this year, and we basicly go once a week, we have missed about 10 days this year, the first year we went 8 times, next year 26 or so. Im going to try, let me say again try and add all my mako pictures tonight, my connection has been so bad that it took me just under an hour to get this post open and it will take about another 10 min. to post it.

well it gets better than that, over 70 megs from just this year, and we basicly go once a week, we have missed about 10 days this year, the first year we went 8 times, next year 26 or so. Im going to try, let me say again try and add all my mako pictures tonight, my connection has been so bad that it took me just under an hour to get this post open and it will take about another 10 min. to post it.

Sounds like sharktooth hunter heaven ! Would love to see some mako pics. I'm going to add more to my gallery when I return home next week. 70 megs in one year?! Imight have to move to Maryland.

Guest bmorefossil
Sounds like sharktooth hunter heaven ! Would love to see some mako pics. I'm going to add more to my gallery when I return home next week. 70 megs in one year?! Imight have to move to Maryland.

hey if you ever make a trip over to maryland i would be glad to show you around it would be awsome

hey if you ever make a trip over to maryland i would be glad to show you around it would be awsome

Thanks for the invite! I might have to take you up on that!