I Suspect Fowl Play !

DE&i

This has got be the shortest ever fossil hunting trip ive ever taken , while cleaning the shed out not so long ago with help from my two young siblings . In the back of the said shed i had a flower pot full of fossils which had escaped the routine packing of boxes for our house move.

While travelling to and from the shed and house carrying stuff , id noticed the volume of contents of the flower pot had become reduced in size. After some careful child friendly interrogation techniques ( involving sweets ;) ) they both gave in and revealed there new location.

"Why dont you see if there are any eggs dad" post-13364-0-01822400-1382117221_thumb.jpg they both said.

Well the yolk was on me , low and behold there where no eggs but these three Icthyosaur bones.post-13364-0-33167800-1382117165_thumb.jpgpost-13364-0-40103400-1382117167_thumb.jpgpost-13364-0-70586200-1382117182_thumb.jpg

Kids certainly do the funniest things.

Regards,

Darren.

Regards.....D&E&i

The only certainty with fossil hunting is the uncertainty.

https://lnk.bio/Darren.Withers

This somewhat muddles the age-old question as to which came first... :o;)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

This somewhat muddles the age-old question as to which came first... :o;)

Its funny really you couldnt explain it to anyone else in the world but here on TFF....the hens put up a fight :angry: , i left there eggs.

Regards.....D&E&i

The only certainty with fossil hunting is the uncertainty.

https://lnk.bio/Darren.Withers