Need Help With A Tooth Id

Max fragmento

A friend gave this to me as a gift. Found in a creek bottom near Minneapolis. Didnt think we had many vertebrate fossils in this part of the country.

Max

I am trying and failing to post a pic. I have made them small and appropriate and I use the two different uploaders provided by the site and neither allows me a jpeg upload from my mac. Confused.

hey Max! I was having the same problem. What i did was go to paint and click the resize button which is around in the top left corner and then reduce the size by 50%. You can only upload a max of 2MB per post i think so you might be able to put the rest of the photos up as comments. Hope it helps!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Thanks for the suggestions you guys. Those were the steps I was trying from the beginning but after I click attach file I getting the spinning progress icon for a few seconds then it appears to finish and then ........ nothing..... no thumbnail appears.... no option to "add to post" appears... ??? Can't figure out what I am missing. The file I am trying to attach is less than half a meg. Stumped.

what is the file extension on the file you are trying to upload?

The plural of "anecdote" is not "evidence".

It's not always about the megabits; is the image larger than 12" in any dimension?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!