Meg Tooth Collection.....want To Trade ?

Guest guppy-boy

good grief! why don't you post a few close ups of each shelf - sorta lure in the prospective traders (and let the rest of us oogle the megs)

you actually ought, though, in the future, to post a warning post a day or so before you post that kind of a picture to allow us all to prepare ourselves for it properly. it won't prevent all our system overload but it might reduce the shock a bit. tj, come look at these teeth! (when you get up, in about four hours)

Yeah, Seriously not nice to make a post like this early in the morning!

I don't have any dino teeth for trade but that is an impressive collection.

All personal finds or mixture of finds/buys?

Guest bmorefossil

very very nice teeth, i like how you have them separation by location, bone valley and lee creek for example. Any Maryland megs?

Well ......here's the fruits of my labor :drool:

I'm wanting to move on into the Dino teeth hobby :wacko: So... here's a few 100K of HIGH END Meg teeth that I'd be willing to piece out for HIGH END Theropod teeth :blush:

If you have a Killer Allo., Daspl., Rex., etc etc tooth or jaw section....LETS TALK :D

Please email direct:

dtb.jordan@shaw.ca

Yes, please - some close-up photos and some background info on this incredible assemblage of megs. Over how long a time period was this collection put together? :o:o

Guest bmorefossil

you sell items on ebay dont you? I swear I have seen your teeth before, in the background or something.

Did you find all those yourself or were they purchased??? Holy (insert word that can't be said here), that is a lot of Megs!!!! :drool::faint::faint::faint:

I only have a few dinosaur teeth, all of which are not what you're looking for. Sorry :(

Nice Display!!!!

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

I need a display case like that too, did I mention those are some awesome teeth? How large is the biggest one from the bunch? This does have to be one of the finest collections that I have ever seen! Now let me wipe the drool off me keyboard. :drool:

Guest guppy-boy

Thanks all....REALLY appreciate the compliments :D

Most teeth have been purchased over the years. Yes, I've tried to break up the display into collection areas and I'll try to get pictures of each section for the diehards out there :drool:

Here are a few pics of Dino teeth for you guys

Here's a Dasplo. Jaw section

Enjoy

:roar:

post-143-1230428412_thumb.jpg

i have a theory. it may not be a good theory, but it's the only one i got, so...

if i had some cool ther...thero...terro...meat-eater dino teeth, i would consider them highly cool, and would have a custom box made that was slobber resistant and structurally sound and sleep with them under my pillow at night, totally disregarding all the "what happened to your face" comments i'd get during the day.

and since everyone else on the planet is exactly like me, i'm thinking that the main time people part with those sorts of coolnesses is when they want or need cash (for bond money in the case of some of these yahoos), or when they want or need cash (did i mention my short-term mammary issue?).

so - if those sexy triangles you possess were mine, i'd probably keep them forever until i kicked off and pookie put them out by the curb; or bid them to the highest seller. then i'd go to the four corners area of the country and start wandering around the badlands with big bills pocking out of my hangets, until i ran across somebody who had run across some dino dentitions, blown out his sneakers on them, and just wants to get on with his life and some long green.

please take the above perspective, not as a banal, mercenary, moribund disingenuity, but merely as an advisement without advertisement. (p.s. - shop for all your nature and birding needs with auspex through pm's)

HOLY JESUS!!! Im not nto teeth, but I have to say that is abolutly impresive!!! I wish you wanted to get into collecting crabs? I would love to get some of those teeth. Wow!!

RB

I got myself a new desktop wallpaper, have a feeling that it's gonna stay on there for a while too (doubt I'll find a better pic)! :thumbsup:

I have a few large theropod teeth but unfortunatley the laws up here prohibit selling and tradeing. Although even if I could sell and trade them, it would be very hard to part with them. Actually you'd probably have to pry them from my cold rigomortisized (not sure if thats a word) fingers :D

I have a few large theropod teeth but...you'd probably have to pry them from my cold rigomortisized (not sure if thats a word) fingers :D

"Your proposition is acceptable!" :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Wow, I'm not particularly into shark teeth...but bmore careful; that wall could eat you! For the rest of us standing at the guard rail next to the cliff, not too close or you'll get sucked into the wall. :o

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ