Im Going Hunting If Anyone Would Like To Join Me?

barefootgirl

I know its last minute but I have decided to go fossil hunting tomorrow. If anyone's free and close by feel free to join me. Just let me know by email or pming me.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

I know its last minute but I have decided to go fossil hunting tomorrow. If anyone's free and close by feel free to join me. Just let me know by email or pming me.

I just saw you post. Did you go? And if so any good finds?

I just saw you post. Did you go? And if so any good finds?

I'm leaving in the morning around 9:30 or 10:00. I went last week and found quite a bit. I found another baculite that had cystals in it. Its not as good as the first one i found but there is always tomorrow.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'