Today's Fossil Trip

TyrannosaurusRex

Found ALL of these today. Honestly I felt like Gollum from Lord of the Rings when I was scrambling all over the hill. Thankfully I didn't break anything(including bones). So here are some of the best things from today.

Enjoy! P.S. I used an American penny for pictures

Chunk of Ammonite

post-13624-0-67286900-1389488568_thumb.jpg

Another chunk of Ammonite

post-13624-0-33210100-1389488658_thumb.jpg

A whole Ammonite

Edited by TyrannosaurusRex

Great finds Tyrannosaurus ;)

That last Ammo is a biggie

"In Africa, one can't help becoming caught up in the spine-chilling excitement of the hunt. Perhaps, it has something to do with a memory of a time gone by, when we were the prey, and our nights were filled with darkness..."

-Eternal Enemies: Lions And Hyenas

terrific TRex, glad you found such a diverse haul of handsome fossils. And I know what you mean, I used to feel like a troll scrabbling around under the bridge for fossils in winter when everything else was snow covered :)

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

Thanks! It took a long time though.

You did really well. Congrats!

terrific TRex, glad you found such a diverse haul of handsome fossils. And I know what you mean, I used to feel like a troll scrabbling around under the bridge for fossils in winter when everything else was snow covered :)

Love ammonites! Congrats! :)

Great finds Tyrannosaurus ;)

That last Ammo is a biggie

Well done! You've sampled from across the site's fauna :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Nice going T-Rex! Good to see youre getting into em!

• I found this Informative 1

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."