New Collecting Site

CH4ShotCaller

Headed out early this morning with daa906 to a few sites that looked very promising. The short video shows a deer crossing the gorge, but if you look close at the river bank closest to my recording location, you'll see a large collecting site, material is perfect. Found several pieces and lots of carbonized wood and some bones. Sorry, it was steep hike down, no pictures of the specimens.

Had a great trip, lots of coffee, a few snow flurries and not much traffic. Standard fare: Hot dogs 'n chili.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif

Some beautiful country you've got up there,thanks for the video :)

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

Headed out early this morning with daa906 to a few sites that looked very promising. The short video shows a deer crossing the gorge, but if you look close at the river bank closest to my recording location, you'll see a large collecting site, material is perfect. Found several pieces and lots of carbonized wood and some bones. Sorry, it was steep hike down, no pictures of the specimens.

Had a great trip, lots of coffee, a few snow flurries and not much traffic. Standard fare: Hot dogs 'n chili.

Nice location...our rivers will be frozen for a few more months here in Alberta. I envy you.

Thanks JCB and JPP. I'm trying to post another video from my car cam..

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif