Pretty Good Sj River Trip

SouthJB

Hadnt had the chance to get out in the river lately, but glad I did yesterday. Found a bunch of small teeth but these are the highlights from the trip. Was tickled pink when I saw the root of the brown mako and pulled it to find a very nice tooth. Found my first "matrix" GW and a perfect cowshark tooth. Was curious what the tooth is on the bottom right. My first tooth like this.....Was a great day to be out and boy did it feel good.

post-14389-0-00458200-1391633133_thumb.jpg

The lower right tooth is likely delphinid; close-ups from several angles would settle it.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

The lower right tooth is likely delphinid; close-ups from several angles would settle it.

That's what it looks like to me as well. Nice variety!

Nice teeth! How big is the brown mako? The cow shark is fantastic. I've never seen one of those here before. Never seen a dolphin tooth before either, or a tooth still in matrix. You had quite a day.

Luck is the most important skill of a fossil diver.

That is an awesome cowshark tooth! And for your unknown,looks like a dolphin to me as well.nice finds!

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!