My Findings !

Gmax

Some great brachiopods you've got there!

How old are these?

"In Africa, one can't help becoming caught up in the spine-chilling excitement of the hunt. Perhaps, it has something to do with a memory of a time gone by, when we were the prey, and our nights were filled with darkness..."

-Eternal Enemies: Lions And Hyenas

looks like a fun area to collect Gmax, here's a paper on some of the Fossils and Geology of the area as well as some general area collecting information :)

Common Paleozoic Fossils of Wisconsin

Edited by xonenine

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

I found them in what's is consider the Racine formation , I can't wait until is nice and warm outside so My brother and I can go fossil hunting ! :D

Squalicorax I found all of them In an area between Kenosha and Racine , I found them close to the water , I have more corals and brachiopods Everytime I go to that place I find between 4 or 5 Sometimes more there also lots of cool rocks too .

The first group looks like corals, the second as said above are brachiopods, and the last looks like a mixture of crinoids, bryozoans and more coral. I am just guessing by the look of the brachs that it is Devonian but I am probably wrong.

what he says, except I don't think he is wrong.

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks