Calvert Cliffs Hunting

ajracrew

Hello all, I recently visited the Calvert Cliffs area and visited Flag Pond as well as Brownies Beach. I found around 100 smaller teeth and had a blast teaching friends how to find and identify shark teeth. I am going to be returning soon, but wanted to try renting a kayak so that I can access more remote areas for collecting. I was wondering if anyone here knows of any rental places and a good place to launch from. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

You may want to try posting this in the MD section to get a good shot at some folks who know the area :)

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

It's a good idea if your in it for the paddling, but it would burn up over half your hunting time making the commute to and from the remote beaches. If it's for the fossils, you might do better spending that time hunting for them.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Thank you for the responses. I have a pretty good understanding of where I need to go now.