Walliserops Hammi Trilobite

RJB

I have a friend of mine who wants a 'real' one of these trident trilos. Does anyone know of a reputable dealer who deals in the real thing? Thanks

RB

Ebay is great if you're careful. Dealers who sell fakes usually get kicked-out, so I wouldn't worry too much. Also, there's a rating system for the sellers (a 100% rating would indicate that people are happy with what they get) and ebay has a buyer protection policy. Shipping might be an issue since it's so fragile, but you could probably ask the seller to pick it up if he was close enough.

I've bought many higher-end products using ebay, and have never been disappointed with quality or price.

(Could you mark this informative if you find it so? I'm curious what this does.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It is by no means an irrational fancy that, in a future existence, we shall look upon what we think our present existence, as a dream.”

Edgar Allan Poe

RJB,

You might consider having your friend contact our own M.Youssef.

Malek has done business with many forum members, and has been highly recommended in the past.

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Thanks fossil dude. Its been so long since ive been on ebay I didn't know any of that! I will let my buddy know.

RB

Yes my friend Malek can help you out greatly in this area, I second the recommendation to contact him.