Not Too Bad Of A Fossil Fish

RJB

I actually prepped this out about a month ago using a sharpend chainsaw file. I already had it squared up with my tile saw, but today I kept looking at it and like always, not happy with it. So I got my tile saw out again, filled it with water and did some 45 degree cuts on the corners and 45'd the edges with a sandpaper block. Im one of those guys who likes the rock to look good too! im a bit spoiled too. Gots lots of fish! and lots and lots still to prep. but back to this fish, this is a diplo from the green river and measure in at 7 inches. Im not happy with the missing 'cheek' bone part and may fill that in with some color and the lower jaw is a bit messed up too and the two colors of rock also bothers me! Dangola!! Its always something. But this fish is almost complete. Im gunna sell this someday or trade it? But all in all, its not too bad of a fossil fish.

post-171-0-44972100-1404427056_thumb.jpg

Not sure what happened? But here is another photo of this fish with the intire slab. Sorry about that. Must be my new camera? Ha!!

post-171-0-49168700-1404427825_thumb.jpg

Thanks Xiphactinis. Your the guy with that monsterous 20 foot fish. How bout a trade? I will trade you 30,000 of these for your one fish? Ha!! Just kidding