Where To Collect Cambrian Fossils

MarcusFossils

Point taken. I have done things in bad taste before. I'm sure that not giving thought before acting will get me in that situation again. I would take the heat with the authorities, but I really don't think there would be any, especially 17 years later. Technically, all the specimens were moved from one spot in the park to another by all those individuals listed in the permit. I get it. This is all a matter of ethics. I stand corrected.

piranha, I have always found your messages posted to be interesting or informative. Still do. You've called me on this and I do feel like Maverick after doing a fly-by on the tower. No point in me trying to sweep this one under the rug. Be nice to close the chapter on this. I can say with a high degree of confidence that it won't happen again. No scientific research team is going to want a 65 year old field assistant whether they are ethical or unethical.

Can someone bring this thread back to Cambrian collecting sites? Preferably ones not in British Colombia.

• 8 years later...