Confession

Rockaholic

I’ve got to laugh. I’ve been a Fossil Forum member for three years and didn’t realize that the General Category area even existed.I have an artifact collection that I collected as a kid that I know absolutely nothing about and a shed full of geodes ,some with crystal formations that I’ve yet to identify and this area of the forum could prove helpful. In honor of my ignorance I think I’ll change my photo.

Edited by Rockaholic

I like confessions from a rockaholic.........OK my turn.. My name is Bob and I am a rockaholic . :)

I don't get on the forum as much as I would like to anymore, but when I do, I usually scroll down to this lonely section first to see Rocks in all there glory. I look forward to see what you drag out of the shed.

Bob

I like confessions from a rockaholic.........OK my turn.. My name is Bob and I am a rockaholic . :)

I don't get on the forum as much as I would like to anymore, but when I do, I usually scroll down to this lonely section first to see Rocks in all there glory. I look forward to see what you drag out of the shed.

Bob

Hello Bob.Welcome back to the Forum.I hope you haven’t started a twelve step program.Rockaholism is a healthy addiction.