belamonites,

EVERYSINGLEFOSSILTHATISFORSALE025.jpg

trilobite,

EVERYSINGLEFOSSILTHATISFORSALE026.jpg

Thanks guys.

Jake.

"I forgot this ones name"

It's an Orthoceras.

You collect a wide variety of fossils. Interesting material.

Im with Nicholas, I like the ferns. Just make sure you get a good job after college so you can afford a 10,000 square foot garage to hold all your fossils!!!

RB

The trilobite is a calymenid. More than likely it is from Morocco.

Yeah its from morrocco, thanks guys. I still have 50 unopend mazon creek nodules in the freezer

Jake.

O and heres my MEG. tooth, It wouldnt let me post it before because i had to many pics. so here it is,

EVERYSINGLEFOSSILTHATISFORSALE010.jpg

EVERYSINGLEFOSSILTHATISFORSALE011.jpg

EVERYSINGLEFOSSILTHATISFORSALE012.jpg

Thanks guys

Jake.

A very broad collection; similar in scope to what I was accumulating at your age. I miss those days...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

A very broad collection; similar in scope to what I was accumulating at your age. I miss those days...

Yeah i collect alittle of everything. i just dont want one type of fossil, it gets boring looking at the same ones over and over again so i just collect what i can either find, or has a good price. :P

Jake.

Yeah i collect alittle of everything. i just dont want one type of fossil, it gets boring looking at the same ones over and over again so i just collect what i can either find, or has a good price. :P

Same here. I don't just specialize in one thing

Hey fossil nice collection. You in Pa?

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

Good stuff! One thing I regret from my earlier days of collecting is not keeping good records of species, location of collection, age, etc. I'm glad to see this fossil thing is panning out for you.

Nick

Ya I know what ya mean. Collecting the same old crabs over and over again, looking at them in my cabinet day after day. It gets rea , Hey hold on a second Be right back ------------------------------------------------------------------ Ok I am back, just looking at my crabs again. Anyways as I was saying It gets really bor , oops be right back------------------------------------------------------------whew ok I am sorry, just had to look at my crabs again. As I was saying It can get really boring just collecting the same old fossils trip after trip unless your nuts , crazy, whacko , a little off , screws loose , or manic over Arthropods. Thats it for now i have to get back to the crab cabinet.

P.s Nice collection

Guest solius symbiosus
Ya I know what ya mean. Collecting the same old crabs over and over again, looking at them in my cabinet day after day. It gets rea , Hey hold on a second Be right back ------------------------------------------------------------------ Ok I am back, just looking at my crabs again. Anyways as I was saying It gets really bor , oops be right back------------------------------------------------------------whew ok I am sorry, just had to look at my crabs again. As I was saying It can get really boring just collecting the same old fossils trip after trip unless your nuts , crazy, whacko , a little off , screws loose , or manic over Arthropods. Thats it for now i have to get back to the crab cabinet.

P.s Nice collection

Haha! I think that we are afflicted by the same ailment. Though, admittedly, mine isn't crab fever. :P

I was looking through some bags and i found my spinosuarus tooth,

Spinosaurustooth001.jpg

Jake.

big and beatiful shark thoot! Sendme!!!!! haha!

Good dinosaur thoot. ;)

header2.jpg

http://MinerFossil.Jimdo.com

th_facebook.jpg

big and beatiful shark thoot! Sendme!!!!! haha!

Good dinosaur thoot. ;)

The shark tooth is forsale or trade

Jake.