What Do You Guys Think Of My Lifesize Eoraptor..!

Robii

Wonderful!

"BEWARE OF THERAPOD" <shudder>

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Ok I'm not letting my dog out!!!! :o:o:o:o

Be true to the reality you create.

Man that is too cool whats it made of

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

thanks.

first with steel wire, welded to the base, then foam is added, then wrapped in rasin and after that DAS clay (clay that doesnt need an oven to harden)

then spray it with rasin again and then painting.. eyes are clear resin, nails also...

thanks.

first with steel wire, welded to the base, then foam is added, then wrapped in rasin and after that DAS clay (clay that doesnt need an oven to harden)

then spray it with rasin again and then painting.. eyes are clear resin, nails also...

Who ever did that, they did a good job. You need 2 of them, one on each side of your entance way, it might keep away unwanted guest.

thanks.

Did you create it?!

EDIT: Now I see you said a good friend made it. I was too distracted by the pictures! :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

Impressive! B) Your friend is quite talented!

-----"Your Texas Connection!"------

Fossils: Windows to the past

Guest bmorefossil

lets just hope you dont wake up one morning to find a stand there and eoraptor tracks in the mud!!!

Very cool. Might be good to keep the birds out of the garden.

...not to mention the Mail Man!

Cool! Does it fetch?

Does it fetch only what you want it to?!

I suspect thay'd make lousy house pets... :o

Beats the heck out of a pink flamingo

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

Hey, can I borrow him to scare my bobcat away. I bet it would do the job. :D

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Beats the heck out of a pink flamingo

Well, they are related B)

• 1 month later...