Alas No Fish Or Fossils Today, But Cierra Found A Sweet Point.

barefootgirl

It was beautiful today and yesterday I was babysitting, so Cierra and myself went out to the lake to do some fossil hunting, fishing and arrowhead hunting. Well the fish weren't biting and the fossils were hiding and all that was found was this itty bitty birdpoint. Cierra found it! This little find made the whole day for us.

post-1082-1236552241_thumb.jpg

post-1082-1236552267_thumb.jpg

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

That's a really nice point! Way to go Ciera!

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

...and your collection gets a little better, Cierra. Well done.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Great find, Cierra; I love bird points!

Think about how hard it would be to make something like that...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

This is littlebarefoot. Thank you for all the compliments. Mom said that blew everything she ever found out of the water. I agree with you Auspex, that it must have been really hard to make something like that. I always wonder what kind of life the person lived and what they looked like. Thanks again you guys I love it when mom posts my stuff on here. You guys are cool!

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

A nice little point for little foot. Good job kido!

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

Very cool. B)B)B):D Did ya get that cat?

I just got back from the farm and chased Cierra off of the computer. Still no bobcat. I stayed up till 2:00 Friday and 2:30 on Saturday. I tired. Steel traps are starting to look good.

Alfred North Whithead

Thats a nice little point there Cierra..... You can plunge it into that barbie doll....... that is after she has completely fried in the electic chair :o LOL

Great find, I bet mom's pretty jealous!

yeah I am. evidently you travis and myself all walked by it.

Alfred North Whithead

Really nice bird point there Cierra, I know mom's jealous huh? LOL I know I would be. I haven't found too many but I have found some nice ones but no bird points at all for me.

Here is a pic of the last one I have found in Georgia. At first I thought it was a turkey tail but have since been told by an expert that it is actually a knife blade.

100_0087Medium.jpg

Picture069Medium.jpg

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

Really nice bird point there Cierra, I know mom's jealous huh? LOL I know I would be. I haven't found too many but I have found some nice ones but no bird points at all for me.

Here is a pic of the last one I have found in Georgia. At first I thought it was a turkey tail but have since been told by an expert that it is actually a knife blade.

100_0087Medium.jpg

Picture069Medium.jpg

I would love to find a knife blade like that. Cool find

Alfred North Whithead