No Job

jax

Yep, still no job yet... <_< So after I filled out some apps, I hit 3 different spots that are all about 2 miles from each other in hopes to find 3 different types of fossils. AND I did. Sharks teeth, Amonites, and Crabs. The Ptychodus are small from this location, and theres a nice fish tooth there as well. The Amonite is in a Septarian Nodule, and it has Pyrite all over it. The shell has started to wear off, thats why its not white all over. And the crabs, they are hard to spot because they are in the nodules in this formation, AND I forgot my hammer at home :angry: The two I found in the pic are in pretty good shape. I need to prep them a bit to see if any legs or maybe claws survived. Oh, found that quarter while hunting for the crabs. Every little bit helps :D

The last pics are of my son. Thats him as he was trying to grab my fossil when I was snaping the pics. Little devil.

Justin

post-221-1237938137_thumb.jpg

post-221-1237938159_thumb.jpg

post-221-1237938205_thumb.jpg

post-221-1237938248_thumb.jpg

post-221-1237938277_thumb.jpg

Nice hat-trick! I think the quarter must have been re-worked, since it's from Florida :P

Your son looks to be 100% Texas boy :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Great pics, love the little guy.

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

Cute boy nice finds Sorry about job but keep looking someing will turn up

Good Luck

Seldom

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway