Paasche Aecr Remote Air Eraser Etching Tool?

ZiggieCie

Does anyone have experiance with this air eraser? It is the one with the remote 1QT supply tank, and carbide tip from Paasche. I have the small Harbor frt. air eraser copy and would like something with a greater volume than the small cup of the HF and small Paasche units. The Comco is way out of my price range, unless I win the lottery.

http://www.paascheairbrush.com/products/airbrushes-airbrush-parts-and-accessories/Airbrushes/etching-and-striping-tools/etching/AECR

Sear has it for $78.27 and I have a birthday coming up.

Edited by ZiggieCie

Well for $84. including shipping, my Wife ordered it for my Birthday. Happy Birthday to me. :rain dance::yay-smiley-1:

Since no one had a review of this air abrader, I will review it after I get and use it for awhile.

The small Paasche air abrader costs the same.

I have never had one but owned several of the cup on the nozzle units, the only thing that I have ever heard was that someone once indicated that it was really designed to use aluminum oxide and was not the best for using dolomite or baking soda. Will be good to have someone from the forum tell us about their experience with the external tank unit.

I have a 50 lb bag of Dolomite from a garage sale, $2.00 It is used for playing field line marker and works fine in my cup on top model from HF.

Thx for the help to our young member going to Penn-Dixie this weekend, he is very excited about his first trip to a real fossil site with trilobites. He is also a new member to our, North Coast Fossil Club. I have not been to PD yet so I could offer no help other than to contact you since you have experience there. THX.